Thursday, September 21, 2017

Are You Lost In Oblivion Again?

Are You Lost In Oblivion Again?
by Nicholas Ashton, CEO/CIO, CommSmart Global Group

I know you woke up, rubbed the sleep from eyes and stumbled to the bathroom or the kitchen, depending what was going through your mind.  

In or out, that is the first decision of the day!

What drives you?  Was the late night news still ringing in your mind or Jimmy Fallon, reading silly Tweets, still bouncing from side to side in your mind, or was it the crazy Halloween party get-ups, your business, employment or the family?

Might even have been Mother Natures Fury, Global Terror, political nutjobs or someone in the family.

In this year of 2018, information is bombarding you at a rate some cannot handle.  Too Much Information (TMI) is more than an issue.  Processing power is stretched and decisions are becoming more difficult.

Morons killing people for no apparent reason, President's chastising world so-called leaders and failed politicians treading on fine lines not wanting to upset the already overturned rotting apple cart. 

What a week so far!

Try the logical approach, find that quiet corner somewhere and take deep breaths, think of all that is directly affecting you and try to prioritize them. 

Difficult at first, but it is worthwhile.

Most of you personally cannot change a good 90% of the concerns.  The other 10% is close to your heart and to place them in order will take some deep thoughts and time.

Family, business, friends and the sordid issues that keep flashing in your mind. Never in the history of the world has there been so much thrown at you, muddling your mind and tearing you in all directions.

Now you have found this corner to mardle over, do it every day, it is time for you to have an introspective of your surroundings, both mental and physical.

Look back at the information that was directed at you, or you read in a blog, a newspaper or on the Internet. The conversations at work, with the family or the overheard conversations in public places, they all leave a residue in your mind that is triggered by other events.

Become frugal in how you handle it all, be innovative in your decision making and make this a daily occurrence.  

Just a thought...

Telephone: +1 (515) 200.7068

copyright 2017