Are We Not One Nation?
by Nick Ashton, CEO/CTO, CommSmart Group of Companies
The media and the water cooler are surrounded with discussion on who said what and why.
Some, will never express their personal views and only think them within, agreeing on the comments, but hiding their true emotions as they feel it is not politically correct to do so.
That is Bovine Slurry in its worst form!
As a nation, the United States must act as one. Protection of well-being in all manners is demanded. Security of our borders, who we let in to live among us and the protection all we do in daily lives. That includes all information regarding us and our families, friends and importantly our business and livelihoods.
Radical Islamic Terrorist, Hackers, Phishers and Man in Middle Brutal Attackers have overtaken burglaries, scammers and street level drugs in some cases.
The Internet of Things or Tragedy is ruining our lives. Unprotected sex leads to STD's, pregnancy and even worse afflictions. Unprotected Internet connections, using limited security measures or worse, none at all, is causing us all to be susceptible to harm in very personal ways.
The more devices that are now being created to use the Internet without security measures in place, are causing the meltdown of cyber security.
Those corporations who have your personal and financial information, which you have entrusted are failing daily in cyber protection. In fact, they are failing to notify you when they are hacked and leaving you in the dark regarding your vulnerability.
The issue of Terrorism is a major and Radical Terrorists are using private networks to communication which are encrypted with no back door to be checked by government for our safety.
I do believe in the corporate world, backdoors are not required as it is still an opening that can be undone and opened.
Our Red Tagged (E3) End2End Encryption utilizes an encrypted secure, invisible connection for all data in motion, including VoIP. This is a military grade RSA 4096 bit encryption and way beyond the banking standards of RSA 256 bit encryption.
A proven solution in place for the last ten years in Europe. Now available worldwide. Acceptable by all world governments as a secure method of transmitting information and communications.
Even more acceptable, (E3) works on all platforms and devices. You have no need to purchase special devices, Smartphones, Tablets etc.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is now totally acceptable and secure.
Contact us for more details.
If we go back to John Locke and his 2nd Treatise of Government, chapter 9, it makes interesting reading and makes points regarding security in life. (read more below)
North America: +1 (614) 655.1247
Europe: + 31 22.214.171.12489
John Locke, Second Treatise of Government, §§ 95--99
95. Men being, as has been said, by Nature, all free, equal and independent, no one can be put out of this Estate, and subjected to the Political Power of another, without his own Consent. The only way whereby any one devests himself of his Natural Liberty, and puts on the bonds of Civil Society is by agreeing with other Men to joyn and unite into a Community, for their comfortable, safe, and peaceable living one amongst another, in a secure Enjoyment of their Properties, and a greater Security against any that are not of it. This any number of Men may do, because it injures not the Freedom of the rest; they are left as they were in the Liberty of the State of Nature. When any number of Men have so consented to make one Community or Government, they are thereby presently incorporated, and make one Body Politick, wherein the Majority have a Right to act and conclude the rest.
96. For when any number of Men have, by the consent of every individual, made a Community, they have thereby made that Community one Body, with a Power to Act as one Body, which is only by the will and determination of the majority. For that which acts any Community, being only the consent of the individuals of it, and it being necessary to that which is one body to move one way; it is necessary the Body should move that way whither the greater force carries it, which is the consent of the majority: or else it is impossible it should act or continue one Body, one Community, which the consent of every individual that united into it, agreed that it should; and so every one is bound by that consent to be concluded by the majority. And therefore we see that in Assemblies impowered to act by positive Laws where no number is set by that positive Law which impowers them, the act of the Majority passes for the act of the whole, and of course determines, as having by the Law of Nature and Reason, the power of the whole.
97. And thus every Man, by consenting with others to make one Body Politick under one Government, puts himself under an Obligation to every one of that Society, to submit to the determination of the majority, and to be concluded by it; or else this original Compact, whereby he with others incorporates into one Society, would signifie nothing, and be no Compact, if he be left free, and under no other ties, than he was in before in the state of Nature. For what appearance would there be of any Compact? What new Engagement if he were no farther tied by any Decrees of the Society, than he himself thought fit, and did actually consent to? This would be still as great a liberty, as he himself had before his Compact, or any one else in the State of Nature hath, who may submit himself and consent to any acts of it if he thinks fit.
98. For if the consent of the majority shall not in reason, be received, as the act of the whole, and conclude every individual; nothing but the consent of every individual can make any thing to be the act of the whole: But such a consent is next impossible ever to be had, if we consider the Infirmities of Health, and Avocations of Business, which in a number, though much less than that of a Common-wealth, will necessarily keep many away from the publick Assembly. To which if we add the variety of Opinions, and contrariety of Interests, which unavoidably happen in all Collections of Men, the coming into Society upon such terms, would be only like Cato's coming into the Theatre, only to go out again. Such a Constitution as this would make the mighty Leviathan of a shorter duration, than the feeblest Creatures; and not let it outlast the day it was born in: which cannot be suppos'd till we can think, that Rational Creatures should desire and constitute Societies only to be dissolved. For where the majority cannot conclude the rest, there they cannot act as one Body, and consequently will be immediately dissolved again.
99. Whosoever therefore out of a state of Nature unite into a Community, must be understood to give up all the power, necessary to the ends for which they unite into Society, to the majority of the Community, unless they expressly agreed in any number greater than the majority. And this is done by barely agreeing to unite into one Political Society, which is all the Compact that is, or needs be, between the Individuals, that enter into, or make up a Common-wealth. And thus that, which begins and actually constitutes any Political Society, is nothing but the consent of any number of Freemen capable of a majority to unite and incorporate into such a Society. And this is that, and that only, which did, or could give beginning to any lawful Government in the World.