Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Pestering Morons Of Internet Nonsense - Worse than a Cicada Outbreak...

Pestering Morons Of Internet Nonsense
Worse than a Cicada Outbreak...
by Nicholas Ashton, CEO/CIO, CommSmart Global Group of Companies

The telephone has been misused since Alex invented it!

The worst and annoying miscreants who are supposed Indian Internet web designers and SEO companies, using USA telephone VoIP telephone numbers and continue to call companies, send them pathetic marketing emails and when, told, in no uncertain Anglo Saxon words to 'go forth and multiple, continue to call with utter annoyance!

I am and other worldwide companies are not interested in your pathetic calls, inept attempts to communicate in broken English and who do not take NO for an answer.  Listen Reggie, by the way, whoever heard of an Indian named Reggie or Alfred?

The immortal words 'I want to help you with your web site' or 'I will make you #1 on Google listing' are not important to us or my fellow entrepreneurs.

I am glad you have moved on from scamming senior citizens on Facebook, or pretending to have a fortune awaiting my collection and being an IRS Investigation Agent, threatening me with a warrant for my arrest or with jail if I do not pay a fine.  Calling and pestering American and Global business is an annoyance and gone beyond being a flea on an elephant's ass.

What is even more annoying is when you call, told to 'lose our number' and then call back asking why we are not interested weeks later?  Then being to told stop calling in no uncertain terms.  What is more annoying is you calling back a second later and demanding to be told what has changed!

Certainly it is not YOU and your annoyance you espouse!  

Oh, I not not angry or even annoyed, I just let rip in the Good Queen's English of my feelings towards your call.  You may think I am boiling and my Blood Pressure is at breaking point, it is not... I gather it is a waste of time as your ignorance is obvious.

Even stating I will place your 'curry' where to sun don't sunshine' was not enough, I urge all corporations to take action to these moronic murders of English and marketing ethics, to annoying tell them to F-Off and block their phone numbers, that is if any of you care, that is.

Ah it is Tuesday morning and 5 o'clock in the afternoon somewhere, I wonder what the day will bring forth?






copyright 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment