Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hindsight is 20/20 - I Owe & Make an Apology

Hindsight is 20/20
I Owe & Make An Apology
by Nicholas Ashton, CEO/CIO, CommSmart Global Group - Virtual Crime Center

Stepping backward with reflection on all our actions takes a time to review, understand why we say things and in most and in this case, the passion and personal reasoning for the original comment or comments.

Firstly I apologize to you all and especially those that I directed my annoyance with.  

A very personal incident by an individual, who already has been guilty on the charge of criminal trespassing when he dognapped his ex-wife's dog.  He has further criminal charges pending and a 'protection order' hearing which was more that a 'fuster cluck' on all sides.  My last comment still stands, but my apology is how I reacted.  I have stepped back and will see how it is dealt with but remove myself as a competent witness of the incident which I stand firm on.

In all events, a lesson was learned and when passion and closeness is a factor there is no excuse for a rant and rave party on individuals.

To that, I repeat my profuse apology to all, who have received a direct email on this.

WE have a job to do and are involved in an industry that has more problems than my personal rant, I hope you forgive me for taking this important issue, time and space to apologize.

R's 
Nicholas Ashton
CEO/CIO




Telephone: +1 (330) 366.6860

copyright 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment