Thursday, March 31, 2016

Looking Forward To My Replacement


Looking Forward To My Replacement
Nick Ashton, CEO/CIO, CommSmart Global Group of Companies

Like all things in life, we have to look at change. When systems don't work anymore, wear-out or simply are just behind the times, we must do something about it.

The corporate world should take heed!

CommSmart Global are excellent 'change agents' and have the full understanding of implementation and the reactions of management and staff at these times. 

That is why in these days, our management team is welcoming our replacements!

Derek got his new hip yesterday and is doing fine.  I cannot repeat what he actually said, enough to say, a grunt of swearability occurred.

This morning it is my turn for a replacement knee and I am meeting my surgeon/carpenter early this morning.  Yes, I asked him if he was a surgeon or an engineer, he stated he was a very intricate carpenter.  

Time will tell!

Will discuss how surgery and rehab can be applied to the corporate world doing the next weeks of recuperation.

The rest of the global team are healthy and ready to assist in all your cyber and analytic woes!

Talk soon...


Telephone:
USA: +1 (330) 366.6860
Europe: +31 611 303489

copyright 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment